| 21st Century Skills - Creativity|Creativity is a common element listed for 21st Century Skills. The ISTE Student Standards (PDF link) describe creativity as follows:
- Students demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop innovative products and processes using technology.
- Apply existing knowledge to generate new ideas, products, or processes
- Create original works as a means of personal or group expression
- Use models and simulations to explore complex systems and issues
- Identify trends and forecast possibilities
Ideas for use: