posted Apr 26, 2012, 8:09 PM by Eric Curts
updated Apr 26, 2012, 8:13 PM
Join us May 2nd for the first even Google Education On Air Conference! This unique take of professional development is a great match for educators since it is entirely online (no need for travel, lodging, and meals) and is completely free.
- May 2nd from 12 noon to 10 pm Eastern
- Educator voices center stage for all to hear
- Over 40 sessions
- All using Google+ Hangouts On Air
- Learn more about how to participate in the conference on the website: https://sites.google.com/site/eduonair/
I will be presenting the following four sessions:
- The Paperless Classroom with Google Docs - 1pm (EST) - Link
- Google Forms for Everything - 3pm (EST) - Link
- Creating Comic Strips with Google - 5pm (EST) - Link
- Rolling out Google Apps for Education - 6pm (EST) - Link
An unlimited number of participants can watch the sessions live via the Hangout On Air. However, if you would like to join me and be part of a session Hangout, please add a comment the Google+ posts (through the links above), and explain why you would like to be in the session Hangout. (8 spots available for each session)
Be sure to check out the many other sessions, spread the word, and I hope lots people can join us!