Google Apps Technical Academy
Session Description: Get under the hood of Google Apps and learn best practices, tips, and tricks for managing and administering all aspects of Google Apps for Education including:
- Email management - compliance filters, domain restrictions, objectionable word lists
- Chromebook management - user settings, device settings, network settings, deploying web apps and extensions
- Google Classroom - using and managing Google's new work flow solution for paperless classes
- GAM (Google Apps Manager) - a powerful tool for batch operations including creating users, editing users, setting passwords, organizing users, and more
- GADS (Google Apps Directory Sync) - creating and maintaining users with a sync between GAFE and Active Directory
- GAPS (Google Apps Password Sync) - keeping passwords in sync between GAFE and Active Directory
- Flash Panel - free tool to help you interface with Google's APIs for easy access to user files, reports on sharing and usage, and more.
|Resources: Below are handouts, documents, presentations, and other related materials for this training session.
|Respond: Use the area below to ask any questions or offer any comments related to this session.